Leadership Greater Waterbury is a personal and career development program which creates lifelong partnerships and develops community awareness among future leaders in civic, professional, and community organizations in the greater Waterbury area.
- meet and build relationships with regional leaders representing all aspects of the community, including arts, education, government, health care, and media
- are introduced to multiple perspectives regarding greater Waterbury’s challenges, opportunities, and resources; and
- are actively encouraged and enabled to be involved in the greater Waterbury community throughout their lives
Contributions made in the community through Leadership projects
- Leadership development is a lifelong endeavor
- Civic Leaders hold their communities in trust
- Citizens can be better prepared for leadership opportunities
- Civic leaders transform communities to be more effective in serving all citizens.